Benjamin Moore Hale Navy Cabinets – Painting kitchen cabinets is an easy and cost-effective way to give your kitchen a new look. The hardest part of this project is choosing the right color! Our color experts at JC Licht have selected our favorite kitchen cabinets; Favorite white paint colors and favorite transition colors.
Adding color can add dimension to a kitchen design, creating a comfortable, welcoming and inviting space. Five of the paint colors for the kitchen cabinet design team.
Benjamin Moore Hale Navy Cabinets
Who doesn’t love a dressing room? This rich, blue color is a timeless classic, and we compliment the eye-catching white tables and elegant accents.
Benjamin Moore Hale Navy: A Sophisticated, Timeless Navy
Nothing says elegance like the contrast of black cabinets in a white kitchen. You won’t have dark spots after choosing this soft, stylish yet powerful color.
A dark, sandy green color appears in the kitchen, and it is not surprising to see how close it is to the warmth of natural wood and hardwood floors.
This rich and versatile color scheme is a fun green gray that works with almost any accent color and has a changing personality depending on the decor you choose.
Who doesn’t want to dip their toes into warm, modern neutrals that shine in a kitchen with lots of natural light?
How To Paint Bathroom Cabinets
Looking for something neutral? The experts at JC Licht have rounded up the most popular white paint colors for kitchen cabinets to show you! Once you’ve decided on your dream color, check out our latest blog post to learn how to paint kitchen cabinets in 6 easy steps. Navy blue for kitchen cabinets is a neutral color in my opinion! Check out my selection of beautiful shades.
Dark blue kitchen cabinets have been around for decades. I remember the first time I saw my crazy daughter 10 years ago when she was just born. Green kitchen cabinet balls are popular, so I thought I’d do another one in dark blue. And I think he has a long time.
I share my favorite blue kitchen cabinets, but I’ve had a hard time finding pictures of blue cabinets, most of these examples are wall colors, but you get the idea.
1. Tuesday’s room matched the paint color and beautiful kitchen cabinets, but the closest match was Benjamin Moore’s navy. Eagle!
Popular Paint Color Trends For Kitchen Cabinetry
2. Benjamin Moore Van Deusen Blue was used in this beautiful kitchen by Studio Dearborn. The color looks great if it is a warm wood or golden color.
3. Hale Navy by Benjamin Moore is incorporated into this beautiful kitchen by Studio McGee. Hale Navy is one of the most popular navy colors available.
4. Benjamin Moore of Newburyport was selected by Kylie M. Interiors to paint his client’s cool home. I can easily imagine this in the wardrobe, can’t you?
5. Benjamin Moore Mysterious might be my favorite dark blue! This Benjamin Moore painting is amazing.
Before & Afters
6. So Happy Home painted the room Gentleman’s Gray by Benjamin Moore. This color will make a dream kitchen cabinet!
7. Clearcut Architects used Benjamin Moore Evening Sky for this kitchen island, a really nice bright blue that looks perfect with the black hardware.
8. Jade Home Interiors chose this beautiful evening dove by Benjamin Moore. Even if all the cabinets are painted in the same color, it is not very noticeable.
9. Benjamin Moore Blue Note is a great color, so it’s easy to see how my friend Kelly from Lilypad Cottage painted the kitchen island. Another favorite of mine!
Modern Navy Blue Kitchen Cabinets Design Ideas ▷ Benefits ☆ Shades & Accent Colors
10. Benjamin Moore Newburg Green is a gorgeous gray blue. Selected by Tyler Coghlan for the store.
11. Taryn Whitaker painted Sherwin Williams bathroom cabinets blue. Such a deep color that looks great with black accessories.
12. Jersey Ice Cream Co. The company painted this kitchen in the beautiful Sherwin Williams “Television at Sea.” It is a very beautiful bright blue color.
13. Sherwin Williams Naval No wonder Sherwin Williams is the color of 2020!
These Are The 5 Top Paint Brand’s Most Popular Colors
14. A Sherwin Williams sea serpent is painted on this farmhouse cabinet by Christina Crestin Designs. You may have seen it on HGTV’s Farmhouse Fixer with Jordan Knight.
15. Sherwin Williams Gail Force painted these beautiful cabinets by Wyrick Residential Design. I absolutely love how deep this color is.
16. Sherwin Williams Indigo Batik was used in this beautiful kitchen by Donatelli Builders. Bright blue looks great with gold and white.
17. Emily Henderson painted this room in Farrow & Ball Hague Blue, which is amazing. Deep blue sky. One of my favorites!
Top 6 Paint Colors Chicago Homeowners Love According To A Top Remodeler
18. SS_Carpentry did a great job on this built-in bookcase and love Farrow and Ball’s Stiffkey Blue.
Well, there you have it! For real-life examples of dark blue, I recommend kitchen, bathroom cabinets, or built-in bookcases. What do you think? Let me know in the comments below.
Here are some tips on how to choose the best white and gray paint colors for your home. Choosing a paint color for your home is hard, but choosing white and gray is even harder! White and gray look very different in different light, so it’s hard to choose. The light is very …
White people have a hard time getting it right. My favorite is Simply White OC-117 by Benjamin Moore, but I know not everyone has one. I found Benjamin Moore’s White Dove OC-17 to be a great white! Unfortunately, you can’t just look up colors online and start painting…
Our Favorite Navy Paint Colors
Tired of a white kitchen? Green may be your new favorite color in your kitchen! Check out all the examples below! No wonder my favorite color is green. I’ve been using the amazing green brand for ages and the Jamie Lundstrom Interiors website. Recently I…
Looking for the best white paint colors? Simply White by Benjamin Moore is my favorite book ever! Here are 12 homes that showcase the Simply White paint color. Best White Paint Color Benjamin Moore is my favorite white paint color. When my house was being renovated I did a lot of research…
Want a great way to dress up your color? Follow this color theory series to learn more. Today it’s all about complementary color schemes! Continuing the color theory series, I will share with you additional color schemes for interior design. Read more about the basics of color vision in the article ….
Check out how to decorate your home using achromatic colors, similar colors, and monochromatic color schemes! Today I am sharing another part of my color theory series. I have examples of achromatic, monochromatic and monochromatic patterns. Of course, you don’t have to decorate it like this, but whatever color you’re interested in… This thread may have related links. When you buy links, we get a small commission from you for free. Thank you for supporting my small business.
Benjamin Moore Hale Navy: The Best Navy Blue Paint Color |
If you’re looking for the perfect dark blue, look no further! Benjamin Moore Hale Navy Paint Color (HC-154) is a true navy that plays beautifully with any color combination or design style. This color is a designer’s dream!
Navy blue is always in style, regardless of current trends. It is a classic color that can be combined with many different colors.
It’s also home to every style, from nautical to modern, traditional farmhouse, and everything in between.
In this post, we’ll share bathroom decor painted in this color, as well as some of our favorite Instagram photos from designers who regularly feature this color!
Elements Of Style
We hope that sharing these colorful photos will give you the confidence to succeed!
Benjamin Moore Hale Navy is the best. It’s a true blue – not as bright as regular blue or royal blue. This is a normal plane without noise.
In fact, the Hale Navy HC-154 is part of the Benjamin Moore Historic Collection (it has “HC” in the serial number). These are tried and true colors found in American architecture in the 1700s and 1800s. Therefore, the color is timeless and traditional.
The beauty of Hale Navy does not have to be tied to traditional patterns. It looks beautiful and has a modern aesthetic. Its rich and deep sound makes it the perfect choice for any indoor or outdoor setting.
Best Navy Blue Paint Colors Recommended By Designers
Don’t miss: See how we used blue chairs in a modern living room. We pair them with a white sofa on a white sectional for a crisp and clean look. If you love a beautiful blue as much as I do, you can check out my favorite Blue paint colors.
In the picture above you can see one of my favorite Serena and Lily wallpapers – we used it in a modern bathroom.
Hale navy benjamin moore cabinets, benjamin moore hale navy color palette, hale navy benjamin moore, benjamin moore old navy cabinets, hale navy blue benjamin moore, hale navy benjamin moore bathroom, benjamin moore hale navy bedroom, benjamin moore hale navy paint, benjamin moore hale navy office, hale navy benjamin moore kitchen cabinets, benjamin moore navy cabinets, hale navy benjamin moore exterior